3300-Lumen WXGA Projector with Dual HDMI Inputs and Network Management and Control
The widescreen NEC V332W is designed to provide higher brightness for classrooms, meeting and conference rooms that have heavy ambient light but require a small projector. This 3300-lumen lightweight mobile model is 3D Ready and includes a 8W speaker, closed captioning and NEC’s Virtual Remote control software. Its VIDI technology is a Philips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, using a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio. Enhanced connectivity, including dual HDMI, computer input and RJ45, are clearly color-coded and labeled on the panel.
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown between meetings
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Dual HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Crestron RoomView Connected™ provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network
- Discreet source keys on remote for quick changes