The widescreen NEC V332W is designed to provide higher brightness for classrooms, meeting and conference rooms that have heavy ambient light but require a small projector. This 3300-lumen lightweight mobile model is 3D Ready and includes a 8W speaker, closed captioning and NEC’s Virtual Remote control software. Its VIDI technology is a Philips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, using a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio. Enhanced connectivity, including dual HDMI, computer input and RJ45, are clearly color-coded and labeled on the panel.
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown between meetings
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Dual HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Crestron RoomView Connected™ provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network
- Discreet source keys on remote for quick changes