- 3M Acrylic Foam Tapes are proven high-performance attachment systems for bonding automotive accessory and trim parts.
- These double-coated tapes combine acrylic adhesives with viscoelastic foam cores.
- More than just a "tape," 3M attachment system products are backed by a full range of support services to assure that performance meets the specific product and design engineering requirements of a given application.
- By successfully satisfying individual automotive model program requirements since 1978, these tapes have changed the way that automotive companies and aftermarket trim and accessory part manufacturers attach exterior trim components. Because it requires no drilling into automotive painted surfaces, acrylic foam tape eliminates the concern for rust development associated with the use of mechanical fasteners.
- The use of 3M acrylic foam tapes eliminates the unsightly appearance of bolt, screw or rivet heads associated with mechanical fasteners.
- Surfaces remain clean and smooth, contributing to styling and aerodynamic design.
- The use of acrylic foam tape can eliminate steps in the installation process, often requiring fewer parts and less labor time.
No posts found