About the product
- Outer: Waterproof & breathable TPU
- Inners: Suede cloth wicks moisture away from baby bottom. It is an excellent choice next to baby skin for pocket style cloth diapers. Liquid passes right through suede cloth into the inner absorbent layers of the insert. Unlike fleece there is no pilling.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Color: Green, Pink, Red, Orange, Blue, Purple
- Put wet and soiled diapers directly into a dry diaper pail. (We do not recommend wet pails.)
- Wash every 2 or 3 days.
- Do a cold wash cycle with an extra rinse. If you use a pail liner, throw it in also. Use half the amount of detergent.
- If you have a bag or liner in the load, take it out before the final rinse, as it can hold water and prevent everything from rinsing completely.
- Put everything, diapers, covers, wet bags, liners, wipes, inserts, doublers, pockets, all-in-ones, in the dryer for 10-20 minutes. You may wish to run a shorter dryer cycle, remove wet bags, covers, and pocket diapers, since they will dry quickly, and then continue to dry everything else longer.
NOTE: Please wash diaper cover and the insert separately, please do not wash diapers together with your other clothes. Wash temperature: less than 86 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid the TPU from delaminating.
No posts found