Blue Mount Industrial RO Alkaline Water Purifier Grand 40 - 40 Litres Per Hour
- Latest And Highly Advanced:
India''s first Alkaline RO purification technology for industries and commercial use provides purification in a multi-stage process. This is attained by the state-of-the-art Alkaline RO combined with pH + Carbon + Sediments filter.
- Super Filters:
The double filtration provided by combination of carbon and sediments filter removes both suspended and chemical impurities such as chlorine, bromine and various metal salts.
- RO And pH Modulator:
The RO membrane purifies water at micro levels. Post-purification alkaline filter modulates and maintains the pH level as well as minerals essential for human body.
- Tailor Made Purification:
Our industrial purifier models come with great specifications yet they are extremely customizable. They are designed and configured as per the specific needs of each industry and location of usage, entirely on individual basis.
- Highly Exclusive:
The existing models are one-of-a-kind designs, made keeping in mind the need in industrial and commercial setup, maintaining top standards.
- Weight 25 kg
- Product Dimension (inch) 25.2 (H) x 20.1 x (W) x 14.3 (L)
- Filters RO, Sediment, Activated Carbon, Antioxidant Alkaline
- Input Voltage(Volt) 100-300 Volt AC ( at 50 Hz)
- Operating Voltage(Volt) 24 Volt (DC)
- Installation Floor/Counter Top
- RO + Alkaline Filter Life 500 Hours of Operating/1 Year
- Min. Inlet Pressure/Temp 0.3 kg/cm2, 10 deg C
- Max. Inlet Pressure/Temp 3.5 kg/cm2, 35 deg C
- Membrane Type Thin Film Composite
- Storage Capacity Easy to Connect with External Storage
- Application Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap/Municipal Water
- Technology Online Alkaline RO
- Model BM60
- Recommended For Up to 30 person
- Max Duty Cycle Up to 240 LPD