Cisco SF350-24 24-Port 10 100 Managed Switch
- 24 Ports
- 3 Layer Supported
- Twisted Pair
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Product Name||SF350-24 24 Port 10/100 Managed Switch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SF350-24-K9-NA|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Port / Expansion Slot Details||24 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Network & Communication|
|Power Source||AC Adapter|
|Management & Protocols|
No posts found