Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of delivery.
Harold Hamersma believes this is the wine:
The Bortoli. Anno 1928. And originally Italian. The family has not been idling down under. It is now one of the leading companies in the country with both New South Wales vineyards and the exclusive Yarra Valley. And where other family businesses are often swallowed by listed liquor multinationals, they are proud of De Bortoli that they are still in control. Or rather, the grapes. So much so that they select their better grapes for their Family Selection. Like this real Ozzie blend of the chardonnay and semillone grape. This duo provides a wonderful trip along ripe melon, pear, peach, liquorice herb, the sweet-bitter of red grapefruit, smokiness and sparkling lime.
More information about the wine
- Year: 2016
- Wine region: New South Wales, Australia
- Winery: The Bortoli Wines
- Grape variety: Semillon - Chardonnay
- Taste profile: full and round
- What do you taste: lemon, melon and spicy wood
- Delicious with: fish dishes, chicken and Asian cuisine
- The best to drink: at dinner