Triphala is an Ayurvedic herb, has been found to act as a complete body cleanser. It also helps in healthy bowel movements. The name triphala literally means ‘three fruits’- Haritaki (Gallnut), Amalaki (Gooseberry) and Bibhitaki.
Dosage: As directed by the Physician.
- Useful for constipation and gas formatiion(laxative)
- It is good for the eyes, skin and heart.
- According to Ayurvedic, it is good for memory function.
- It helps in the elimination and maintaining balance in the urinary tract
- Care Label : Keep away from direct sunlight & store in a cool and dry place.
- Weight : 200g
No posts found