The sheer power of Domex bleach gives you the confidence you need, eradicating all known germs.
The sheer power of Domex gives you the confidence you need in eradicating all known germs. With Domex, you can be absolutely certain that the job is done.
Protecting Families For Nearly 100 Years
Domexis a household cleaning range which contains bleach (primarily sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) and is manufactured by Hindustan Unilever.
It is available in 35 countries worldwide and has a long history. In the 1920s it was sold door to door in the UK. Originally it was used by housewives as a cotton and household surface whitener. Committed to raising hygiene standards to improve general hygiene and health standards in communities around the world. Domex works closely with scientific bodies and other major organizations around the world. Our association with Indian Public Health Association in India is one such example.
- Domex is fortified with thick bleach cleaning properties which not only kill the germs, but also keep the toilets sparkling clean
- It contains Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl), the most effective chemical compound that kills all types of pathogens (or germs), including all known bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa, thus not allowing them to spread diseases
- As the solution is thick, the protection lasts for a longer time
- Domex Toilet Expert creates history by introducing liquid bleach with colour.
- Domex Rim Block a innovative product which prevents build-up of lime scale, reduces breeding grounds of bacteria and gives extra blast of fragrance and freshness with every flush.
- Launched in 1997 in India
- Domex is sold in 35 countries globally
- Domex is the number one or two bleach in nine countries ( Croatia, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, South Africa)
- Domex is also sold as Domestos, Glorix, Klinex in other countries