Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Girnar Tea offers a bouquet of handpicked Teas from the first harvest (1st Flush) which blossoms between the months of March and May. The Tea embodies an abundant floral aroma and a refreshingly complex flavour to tantalise ones senses.
- Form:Tea Bags
- Ingredients:Black Tea
- Directions to use:Insert the tea bag into an empty cup. Add 100-120ml of hot water (90 degrees). Infuse tea bag for 2-3 minutes. Remove the tea bag. If desired, add a dollop milk, honey/sugar to taste.
- Storage Instructions:Store In Cool & Dry Place.
- Serving Style:10 Individually Foil-Wrapped Tea Bags.
- Age Range Description:24 Months (From The Month & Year Packed)
- Ingredient Type:Vegetarian
No posts found
No reviews found