This set is equipped with push in replaceable type bulbs. If the set does not light, gently push each bulb firmly into the socket, to be sure each is making contact.
Do-not Twist blubs :
Permanent Contact Bulbs, Each bulb is equipped with a permanent contact shunting device so that when one bulb eventually goes out, the others remain lit (provided the burnt bulb is not removed)
However, burned out blubs should be pomptly replaced to prolong the life of the remaining bulbs.
Replacement of Blubls
- Make sure set is unpygged
- Pull bulb straight up
- Remove old bulb from badse by bending wires straight
- Insert wires of new bulb into both holes in base
- Bend wires upwards one on each side
- Push base with new bulb straight into socket slot
No posts found