Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of delivery.
Since 1884 when Thomas Hardy Nottage began a 60-year career looking after the vineyards, the passion and dedication of the Nottage family has been a treasured part of Hardys' history. As cousins of the Hardys, four generations of Nottages helped build the success of our wines and, to this day, precious vines flourish on the hill that bears their name. Nottage Hill was released in 1967 to honour and celebrate the contribution of Thomas Hardy Nottage. Nottage Hill wines are at the heartland of the Hardys portfolio. Known for their consistency, approachable style and balance, Nottage Hill has become a favourite around the world.
- Hardys Nottage Hill Chardonnay is a full-bodied dry white wine
- Displaying rich tropical fruit and melon flavours, complemented by a touch of subtle oak with a crisp, elegant finish.
- It is an ideal accompaniment to grilled chicken dishes.
- This wine has won a total of 87 awards.
- A classic Australian Chardonnay
No posts found