- 【7-in-1 USB C HUB】The Type C to HDMI 4K device is equipped with a 3 USB 3.0 ports, Power Delivery 100W, HDMI 4K port and a Micro SD / TF card reader slot. Allows you to connect various media to your USB C laptop via the USB C port, easily expand USB C devices and fulfill your daily use.
- 【Universal compatibility】Works with a USB C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) with DP alternate mode, such as iPad Pro 2020/2018, Macbook Air 2020/2019/2018, MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018, 2017 iMac, 2017/2016/2015 MacBook , ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10 + / S20 / S20 + / S10 / S10 + / S10E / S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei P30 / P20 Pro / Mate 30 / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro and more.
- 【4K Display Adapter】Mirror what is shown on your screen directly via a USB C to HDMI port hub and stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p videos directly to HDTV, monitor or projector. A resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz provides a stable and clear visual effect
- 【Synchonous & quick transfer】3 USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. You can connect USB storage, hard drive, keyboard and mouse to the laptop for quick synchronization. The 3 USB 3.0 ports can be connected at the same time. (Note: The adapter is only compatible with external 2.5 inch hard disk drives and a capacity of less than 1TB due to the power supplies.)
- 【Plug & Play】No additional driver or software. Simply connect the USB C devices and your TV or projector with this adapter. Up to a resolution of 4K @ 30 Hz, it offers a clear and realistic party. Easy access to files from SD and TF card readers. When you want to read your TF SD card, it only takes a few seconds for the reading speed to finish.
No reviews found