- Dried ginger is nothing but fresh ginger, which has undergone a drying process. The fresh rhizomes are soaked in water overnight after which the outer peel is carefully removed using a knife or a peeler. They are washed again and then sun-dried on mats or barbecues for around a week.
- Benifits & Nutrients:
- - Antioxidants and other nutrients in ginger may help prevent or treat arthritis, inflammation, and various types of infection.
- - Dry ginger facilitates weight loss by improving digestion, which helps in burning stored fat and processing glucose in the blood.
- - Helps in the lowering of total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- - It also relieves pain and discomfort in the stomach caused by chronic indigestion.
- - Effective in abating the symptoms of nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women.
- - It is an excellent natural remedy for controlling high blood sugar in the body.
- - Dry ginger mixed with salt also helps in reducing inflammation in the body, especially with swollen joints and fingers.
- - Dried ginger is commonly used as a spice and flavoring agent in cookies, cakes, and curry mixes.
- - Dry ginger mixed with salt in warm water helps in reducing inflammation in the body, especially with swollen joints and fingers. This is more effective when had in the morning, on an empty stomach.
No reviews found