Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Ultra Vehicle Battery N100L 95E41R 12v-100AH
- Turn off engine and remove the key.
- While replacing the battery currently in use remove clamp from negative terminal first. Then remove the clamp from positive terminal.
- Loosen the fastener of the installation rack to remove the old battery. Clean corroded part in tray and cable clamps before installation of new battery.
- Place new battery on the installation rack properly. Secure it by tightening the hold down clamps. Do not overtighten the hold down clamps.
- Connect cable to the positive terminal first and then to the negative terminal. Check the terminal clamps are fitted tightly after installation.
No reviews found