Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Pradarantak Lauha is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is Lauha Kalp of Ayurveda. Lauha kalpas are defined as preparations of Lauha Bhasma as main ingredient added to other drugs. Lauha Kapl are prepared by mixing the powder of other ingredients to Lauha Bhasma. It is mainly used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhea etc.
Dosage: As directed by the Physician.
- It cures female disorders and anemia.
- It gives strength to uterus and ovary.
- It gives relief in abnormal discharge from vagina, low appetite, digestive impairment, pain in vagina, lower back and pelvic.
- It contains Triphala (Amla + Harad + Baheda) and Trikatu (Sonth + Kali Mirch + Pippali) due to which it is effective in digestive and respiratory disorders.
- Useful for DUB, Leucorrhoea, Menstrual problem, Debility and Uterine tonic.
- Capacity : 10g
- Care Label : Keep away from direct sunlight & store in a cool and dry place.
No posts found
No reviews found