Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of delivery.
Launched in late 2008 to replace the previous 12 year old, this single malt from the Dalmore distillery is a toasty, coffee-rich dram with beautifully spice notes and a thick mouthfeel. Very rich for a 12 year old.
- Combination of citrus orange, aromatic spices, nuttiness and dried fruits
- Good attack on the palate, elegant and refined
- Deliver a ideal and aromatic heart full of dried spices- cloves, cinnamon and ginger
- A concentrated citrus mouth-feel tantalises the middle part of your tongue with Seville orange, lemon and lime
- 2015 Silver Outstanding medal winner - International Wine and Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Fruity firm nose with a thread of smoke that continues all the way. Powerful surge of malt is followed by fresh ripe, fruit. Super entry into the mouth gives full feel and a curious bitter sweet balance. Fruit. Malt and brown sugar battle for place and are kept in check by some fine oak. Long finish where maturity at last slows down and relaxes.
No reviews found