Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of deliver.
Named after the farmers who grow and harvest the agave plants, El Jimador Blanco is a 100% agave white tequila aged for 40 days before bottling.
Mexico- Clear with a round softness, yet peppery heat. Light bodied with herbal and agave flavors followed by a fairly long finish. This is a versatile spirit is great to try in a handcrafted cocktail.
- BRAND: El Jimador
- COUNTRY: Mexico
- SPIRITS TYPE: Tequila
- SPIRITS STYLE: Blanco/Silver
- A crystal clear tequila with rounded, cooked agave on the nose
- It has a peppery taste with a hint of citrus and a clean, warm finish
- The Blanco tequila is bottled immediately, intensifying the clean, clear appearance and taste
- A crisp, authentic tequila with subtle cooked agave taste and hints of citrusy sweetness.
- It was awarded Gold medal by The Tequila Masters 2010 and Silver medal by San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2013
No reviews found