Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Directions for use:
1. Collect first morning urine in a clean container
2. Draw some amount of specimen in a clean dropper
3. Keep the pregnancy test device handy
4. Dispense 3 drops of specimen in to the sample well
5. Wait for 5 minutes for an accurate result
Interpretation of Results:
Positive: Two pink bands appear on the test device.
Negative: One pink-coloured band appears on the test device.
Invalid: If one line is dark and the other is light then that means there was not enough HCG in the urine to make a certain analysis, thus requiring the patient to repeat the test the next day.
No reviews found