What it does:
Himalaya's Active Fresh Gel is packed with refreshing herbal ingredients that ensure long-lasting fresh breath. Menthol is a natural refreshing agent, Indian Dill prevents mouth odor, while clove and fennel are effective natural astringents that tighten gums.
- Miswak inhibits the build-up of dental plaque and is therefore beneficial in the prevention of tooth decay. It reduces gum inflammation, prevents gum bleeding, and its astringent property strengthens gums.
- Indian Dill is effective in preventing oral odor.
- Menthol from mint oils has cooling and analgesic properties which give long lasting fresh breath.
- Fennel contains terpenes, which give the herb its antimicrobial property. Fennel is also a potent astringent that tightens gums.
- Clove contains an anesthetic chemical compound called eugenol, which numbs nerves and controls pain. The essential oil of Clove is also an antiseptic which helps to eliminate oral bacteria. It also possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that protect gums.
- Cardamom contains chemical constituents like terpenes, which significantly inhibit the growth of oral microbes, leading to healthy gums and fresh breath.
Directions for use:
Squeeze a small amount of Active Fresh Gel on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.
No reviews found