Masaura Lashun - 200 g
A popular Nepali dish made from sun-dried black lentils paste and minced vegetables.
- Heat oil and fry Masaura in low heat unil red and crispy
- On a separate pan add oil for curry. Add cumin and fenugreek seeds. Once seeds are golden brown and potatoes pieces and green chillies. Fry until golden brown.
- Add tomato, cumin-coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste ( optional) timur and red chilli powder.
- Add fried masaura,salt,turmeric powder and stir properly. Cover and cook on a low medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add water and stir well. Cook on a medium heat and let the mixture boil till desired gravy consistency. Sprinkle chopped coriander.
- Serve with plain rice.
No posts found
No reviews found