Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of delivery.
Specialist in the wines of Bordeaux since 1818 and selecting the best "cuvees" from other principal French wine areas, Calvet is a French brand distributed in more than 100 countries.
- Very intense, almost black, garnet red to purple.
- Red fruit, blackcurants, with notes of spices, typical from this variety.
- Fine tannic body, notes of liquorice, fine persistence and long taste.
- Goes perfectly well with salads and many different types of cheeses.
- Cellar potential: Between 2 and 4 years.
No posts found
No reviews found