Note : This product will not be delivered to youth below 18 years of age. You need to present your identity card at the time of delivery.
The 12 natural ingredients of Beefeater 24 are sourced from around the world. Hand-prepared grapefruit and Seville orange peel add a tangy note to the aromatic influence of Japanese and Chinese teas.
Under the watchful eye of Desmond Payne, one of the worlds most experience gin master distiller, the botanicals are steeped in the finest grain spirit for a full 24 hours. Then, uniquely, during the seven-hour distillation that follows, the master distiller takes an Artisan Cut by hand of the finest spirit fright from the very heart of the run. This ensures a more citrussy, softer, contemporary style of gin.
Beefeater 24 is bottles at hight strength (45% ABV), making it long on taste and fragrantly upbeat.
The 12 natural ingredients are Japanese Sencha tea, Chinese green Tea, Seville orange peel, grapefruit peel, lemon peel, juniper, coriander seed, liquorice, angelica root, angelica seed, almond and orris root.
- Beautifully aromatic Premium from the house of Beefeater Gin.
- Front of the distillation Mazeriert this Gin for 24 hours (hence it is known as - 12 selected ingredients.
- These include grapefruit and orange dishes and even Japanese and Chinese Tea Set.
- During the 7 hours of distillation system ensures only the heart of the Destillats cut and with Beefeater 24
- Result is a Gin of Unbeschreiblicher softness and with a pleasant citrus aromas.
No posts found
No reviews found