Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Similac 2 is a spray dried stage 2 follow up formula designed for infants from 6 months onward as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning
- Contains Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development
- Similac contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
- Also contains Vitamin A, antioxidant vitamins C & E and zinc, that are known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Has a Fat blend that is known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
- Contains Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOTHER’S MILK IS BEST FOR YOUR BABY
INGREDIENTS: Skimmed milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), maltodextrin, MINERALS#, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), VITAMINS**, taurine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols). INGREDIENTS ON PREPARATION: Water, skimmed milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), maltodextrin, MINERALS#, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), VITAMINS**, taurine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE: Use as directed by your baby’s physician. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing follow-up formula. Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby. Powdered follow-up formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician. Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool to lukewarm and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this box to measure Similac 2 powder. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
No reviews found