Thulo.com, the most experienced leader in the e-commerce industry in Nepal with over 16 years in the
industry, is looking for an experienced PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end
services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the
development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring
high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for
integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Duties and responsibilities
• Developing and coding front-end and back-end components and connecting applications to
other web services.
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing optimized databases.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing application features and testing web applications.
● Sound knowledge of PHP web frameworks like: Laravel, Wordpress, CodeIgniter, Symfony,
PHP Fox, etc.
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their query languages.
● Knowledge of Rest APIs in PHP.
● APIs, Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture.
● Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace,
autoloading, Traits and design pattern.
● A knack for problem-solving.
Qualification and Requirements
• Graduate in B.E Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in PHP web