Back to the basic- this Chime Rattle is old school but everyone loves it as a baby shower gift or the first rattle for the lovely ones. The harmony chime brings back a lot of pleasant memories of parents, grannies and grandpas. This is the best seller on Kids product list.
Rattles are very important to babies. Rattles attract baby to explore the rattle texture and shapes with baby fingers, mouth and hands. Rattles stimulate babies to learn how mouths work and encourage to make language & sounds of their own. The colorful rattles lure babies to grasp and paly for hours with fun.
- Baby toys - funny and educational
- Safe & Hygienic
- Provide lots of fun with sounds
- BPA Free
Kidsme Chime Rattle by Kidsme is made of silicone. It is designed with colourful graphics and it comes with rattle sound. The silicone used is 100% BPA free – perfectly safe for children and contain no harmful chemical!
A LEARNING SESSION
Rattles are very important to babies. It attracts baby to explore the rattle texture and shapes with baby fingers, mouth and hands. This rattle toy allows babies to learn how mouths work and encourage them to make language & sounds of their own. This colourful rattles will definitely lure your baby to grasp and play for hours - with a whole lot of fun.
HOW TO USE
- Inspect the product before every use
- Make sure it is clean before handing to your baby
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean with Kidsme Hand & Mouth Wipes or dry cloth only
- Store in cool dry place
WARNINGS – FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY & HEALTH
- Always use this product under adult’s supervision
- Carefully inspect the accessories to ensure free from defects and foreign particles before use
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Unsuitable method of storage, cleansing and usage might damage the product
- Do not place in the freezer
- Keep away from direct sunlight and any heat sources
- Do not boil, microwave or steam sterilize
- Do not place in dishwasher or microwave oven
- Do not allow to contact with solvents or harsh chemicals
- Do not allow your children to crawl, walk or run with product on hand or in mouth