Patented design of anti-colic system with 6 valves to prevent the swallowing of air and reduces the risk of colic. It is made from food grade Polypropylene(PP) that is easy to clean and sterilized ready. KidsmeTM products are BPA Free with the high density and light. The silicone teat consists 3600 airway free to perform the anti-colic function. Anti-Colic Milk Bottle comes in 3 sizes of 150ml, 180ml & 270ml. The bottle is made with food grade PP and it is sterilized ready with KidsmeTM Steam Sterilizer & Dryer.
A bottle of milk for a 3-month-old baby with a straw and weight at the end of a straw that continues to follow the position of milk. With this design the tip of the straw is always submerged in milk even when the child is in a sitting position, and only the milk goes into the stomach (not much air mixed). In addition to preventing bloating, this milk bottle prevents children from choking because the bottle requires a child to suck milk.
- Botol Food Grade Polypropylene (PP)
- Silicone dot is soft and natural
- Easy to clean
- Sterilizer Safe
- BPA & Phthalate free
- Non-Toxic Process
- Safety PP Bottle + Silicone Teat
- with Flexible silicone straw + Unique weighted ball straw technology: Whatever your baby position, the end of straw would follow the water position
HOW TO USE
- Wash and sterilize all parts before after every use.
- Insert the teat to the ring. Pull the teat with the “pop” sound for secure seal.
- Fill up the milk and turn the ring on in clockwise direction.
- Choode the cap for shaking.
- Always check the milk temperature before feeding.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- All Kidsme milk bottles are ready for sterilization with Kidsme Steam Sterilizer & Dryer.
WARNINGS - FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY & HEALTH
- Always use this products under adult’s supervision
- Check all parts carefully before every use
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness
- This product is not microwavable
- Extensive boiling may damage this product
- Always keep all parts in a dry and covered container
- Recommended to replace the teat at least once for every other month
- Carbonated beverages are not recommend