LS2 FF323 Arrow R Evo Freedom Motorcycle Helmet
The LS2 Arrow R Evo Helmet is a high performance, full-face helmet designed by racers for racers. The LS2 FF323 Helmet was developed by designers and engineers in Spain, working with Moto 2, Moto 3 and MotoGP riders.
The lightweight, aerodynamic tri-composite fiberglass shell cuts through the wind, but is extremely stable and the eye port is about ¾” taller, allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. It’s also extra wide so you can see who’s coming beside you. The optically correct, race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts, is LS2 fog fighter ready and swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology.
The emergency quick release system removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The moisture wicking technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool and the traditional Double-D ring strap ensures a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has a long oval head shape and runs on the snug side for a race-fit.
- HPFC (High Performance Fiberglass Composite), a carefully layered blend of a unique fiberglass weave and organic resin into a strong, ultra-light weight, but rigid shell that accepts an impact while dispersing energy for a safer ride
- Channeled EPS
- Quick release shield system
- Pinlock / Fog Fighter-ready 3D optically correct face shield with tear-off posts
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Removable chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Top and chin vents with exhaust port in back
- Double D-ring metal security plate reinforced strap
- Emergency release system cheek pads with laser cut foam