Microlife A2 Classic With Arrhythmia Detection
The Microlife A2 Basic enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. This blood pressure monitor records up to 30 measurement values and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias.
Attach cuff, start, measure - done!
The Microlife A2 provides all important features that you need for measuring blood pressure reliably and accurately: 30 data memory for long-term follow-up of your blood pressure level, PAD technology for arrhythmia detection and the new feature "cuff fit check" ensures that the cuff is correctly placed on your upper arm.
- Conical cuff 22-42cm - Suitable for all common arm sizes
- PAD technology - For heart arrhythmia detection
- 30 data memory - Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement values
- Adjustable time and date - For easier follow-up of the blood pressure values
- Traffic light indicator - Easy to read classification of blood pressure result
- Memory-average function - Gives useful information about the general blood pressure level of all readings on the device
What is PAD?
The PAD Technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) detects irregular heart beats during blood pressure measurements. If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.
- PAD technology
- 30 data memory
- Adjustable date and time
- Memory-average function
- Traffic light indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Arm movement indicator
- Cuff check indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Mains adapter port
- Equipped with textile storage pouch, 4xAA alkaline batteries, BP diary and M
- L cuff (22-42cm)
Warranty: 5 Years
No posts found