- Clear plastic plaster Suitable for wounds, minor wound such as wounds caused by sharp objects, abrasions, tight sticking, durable, not easy to fall off.
- Good ventilation Causing no accumulation and dampness Before using plaster, clean the wound and apply it first.
- Do not use plaster to close the wound for a long time.
- Should allow the wound to touch the air to make the wound dry faster
- This product does not contain every component of natural rubber adhesive.
- It is packed in a clean, sealed pouch
How to use
- Clean the wound thoroughly. Then dry completely
- Tear the paper envelope
- Pull the plaster from the envelope. Peel the plastic strip out.
- Apply the wound lining to the wound area.
- Use your fingers to gently rub on the surrounding plaster. To make the plaster close to the skin
- Children should be used under adult supervision.
No posts found