Panda Bear Panda Bear What Do You See
The creators of the children's classic Brown Bear, Brown, What Do You See? team up again in this special book about a very important topic - endangered animals. A bald eagle soars, a spider monkey swings, a macaroni penguin struts and a red wolf sneaks through Bill Martin Jr's rhythmic text and Eric Carle's vibrant images, and all are watched over by our best hope for the future - a dreaming child.
- Format Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions 201 x 253 x 3mm | 134g
- Publication date 28 Jun 2007
- Publisher Puffin Books/Penguin Group
- Imprint PUFFIN
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Edition Statement Repr.
- Illustrations note Full colour throughout
- ISBN10 0141501456
- ISBN13 9780141501451