Fenugreek whole means the dried mature seeds of Trigonella foenum graecum L. It shall have characteristic aromatic flavour free from mustiness.It is hard, stony, yellowish brown and angular and has a warm and penetrating aroma, which becomes more pronounced on roasting. Fenugreek leaves a strong bitter aftertaste. This is also called as Methi Seeds.
- Fenugreek Seeds include relief from anemia, loss of taste, fever dandruff,stomach disorders ,diabetes.
- Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
- Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body.
- Increases Libido in Men.
- Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding.
- Lowers Inflammation from Outside the Body.
- Adds Flavor and Spice to Food.
No posts found