Patanjali Fenugreek Whole - 50g
Fenugreek whole means the dried mature seeds of Trigonella foenum graecum L. It shall have characteristic aromatic flavour free from mustiness.It is hard, stony, yellowish brown and angular and has a warm and penetrating aroma, which becomes more pronounced on roasting. Fenugreek leaves a strong bitter aftertaste. This is also called as Methi Seeds.
- Fenugreek Seeds include relief from anemia, loss of taste, fever dandruff,stomach disorders ,diabetes.
- Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
- Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body.
- Increases Libido in Men.
- Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding.
- Lowers Inflammation from Outside the Body.
- Adds Flavor and Spice to Food.
No posts found