- Pigeon peristaltic plastic nursing bottle KPP - 200 ml.
- Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle is a healthy start to a baby's independent eating habits.
- The bottle allows natural movement of the baby's tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby's facial and jaw muscles.
- The peristaltic bottle incorporates a unique air ventilation system that allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach.
- The unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
- The nipple of the bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby's tongue.
- Made with ultra-soft silicone with its double thickness, the nipple ensures softness and elasticity, which allows the baby to latch on to it easily.
- The nipple gets perfectly fit into the baby's tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue.
- The nipple can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
- Encourages the baby's tongue movement in peristaltic motion
- Easy to hold, clean and feed.
- Small nipple hole.
- Material - Polypropylene.
- Baby Age - 4,5Months+
No posts found