Fully Automated Electrolyte Analyzer – ACCULAB ENLITE - 1 - Unit- 10Kg
Pay by Coins:235000 reward points
Reward Reward Points: reward points
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Multi-parameter estimation of Electrolytes based on Direct ISE principle
- Temperature Compensation Factor (TCF) is calculated in Enlite to ensure correct pH & Ca value.
- System self-testing to ensure the performance of the analyzer
- Analysis time for 5 parameters is 30sec
- Calibration – Auto-calibration is done after self-test to check for accuracy & precision.
- 2 way (bi-directional) washing in clockwise & anti-clockwise direction ensures proper cleaning of the sample pathway & prevents carry over.
- Multi parameter estimation of Electrolytes.
- No dilution of samples – Direct ISE technology.
- Direct results from the sample without any chance of errors.
- Every 10??change in temperature =change of pH ~0.1.
- System self testing is done when the unit is switched on.
- Calibration – Auto-calibration is done after self test to check for accuracy & precision.
- 1 point calibration after every 10 tests.
- 2 point calibration after every two 1 point calibrations or every 4 hours or at user defined intervals.
- Electrolyte Linearity Control material provided.
No reviews found