Silicone Pacifier Step 1 Lion (P-013)
- Silicone pacifier step 1 (NB 5 months) - lion.
- Pigeon oral development pacifier system.
- Babies have a natural need to suck.Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possiblity of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Has a natural soft shape.
- Raised base of nipple facilitates sucking movement.
- Automatically satisfies baby's natural sucking reflex action.
- Has a psychologically stabilising and calming effect on baby.
- Shaped and proportioned to fit comfortably in baby's mouth.
- Snug-fitting shield prevents accidental swallowing of pacifier.
- Breather holes on shield for safety.
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not is use.
No posts found