A research-based innovation designed to enable baby to replicate natural sucking pattern learned at the breast. It caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks: Latching On, Peristaltic tongue movement and swallowing. By having a smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle, mums need not worry for the issue of nipple confusion.
Features & Benefits :
Pigeon Peristaltic PLUS™ Nipple is a research-based innovation designed to allow baby to use natural motion learned at the breast.
1. Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby.
2. Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples; making it collapse-resistant.
3. Textured surface allows baby to latch on easily and securely.
4. 100% silicone nipple; super soft and flexible, allows natural and smooth tongue movement.
5. F31Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic.
No posts found