50 glorious years of excellence when the history of tea is written down, 1966 will be a celebrated chapter. For in that year, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal tea was born, with a promise to foster excellence in each cup. Fifty years on, we have not forgotten that promise. As an age old brand, we have built credential of great tasting tea by focusing on our consistently superior quality. Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tea tasters who approve the blend by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection. The brew is golden-orange in colour, has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma. Savour the flavour of this historic blend and feel the aroma engulf you when you bring the cup close and with that first sip you will be saying wah Taj.
- A perfect combination of strength and flavour that leaves you saying wah Taj
- Same great taste of Taj Mahal now in a new pack
- Unique flavour lock vacuum sealed pack to keep the tea fresh
- Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection
- A legacy of 50 and more years
- Also available in tea bags