The 15 Invaluable Laws Of Growth
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This third book in John Maxwell's Laws series (following the 2-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets "used up."
Author: John C Maxwell
Subject: Business,Self Help
Publisher: Center Street/Hachette Book Group
Publish Year: 2012
Payment Option: Cash on Delivery (Inside Valley), Bank Payment (Outside Valley)
Exchange/Return Policy: You can check the quality of product at the time of delivery, and can return the product at the time of delivery if found any defect.
No posts found