The Man Company Beard Oil - Almond And Thyme - 30 ml
Best known to promote growth besides making the beard more manageable and lustrous.
Beard oil is one of the most important products for any man who wants to flaunt a bearded look. In fact, they are good enough to promote beard growth further by supplying all the necessary nutrients.
A beard oil for men that has the properties and benefits of Almond and Thyme is best known to promote growth besides making it more manageable and amazing. Hence, apart from just being a grooming requirement, it is also one of the most important beard growth products.
Our Mooch and Beard Oil is specially designed to promote beard growth/health.
Provide nutrition and thicken beard and moustache, boosts beard growth in regions with patchy beard.
- Available in 30 gms
- Contains Almond and Thyme
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant scent
Benefits of Beard Oil | Almond & Thyme
For long, people have been neglecting the usage of proper grooming products for the beard. But now, with beard grooming products becoming more and more popular, the benefits that the oil can reap cannot be ignored. Some of the most widely-accepted benefits of this beard oil with Almond and Thyme include:-
Promotes beard growth: Some of the people might find a little struggle over growing the envious stubble or bearded face. This happens when the hair does not grow to its full potential, of course for multiple reasons. The beard oil is made up of natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
Makes the beard manageable: If you have already grown a long enough beard, you might notice that managing it is a little difficult. Beard hairs are mostly coarse and curly and each time you wash it, it becomes dry and frizzy. Routine application of the natural beard oil makes it easily manageable.
Removes dryness: Long beard means they dry off soon after you wash them while washing your face. Beard oil removes the dryness away.
Treats beardruff: Just like our scalp, the skin of the chin under the beard becomes prone to dryness. A beard oil that provides the required nutrients to the underlying skin, nourishing it and hence preventing dryness and formation of beardruff.
Apply the oil twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Extra oil on your hand? Just rub it on your hair. Ready for a dapper look!
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1 Take 4-5 drops of the beard oil on your palm
- Step 2 Massage the oil on your beard for 2-3 minutes
- Step 3 Comb through your beard to spread oil evenly
- Step 4 Let the oil rest on your beard for 3-4 hours
For best results: Follow the complete beard care regime which includes Beard Oil, Beard Wash and Beard Wax
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- Thyme is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- To top it off, it has a very earthly scent.
- It prevents drying of the hair shafts.
- It also nourishes hair and prevents frizz and split ends.
Other Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus, Corylus avellana, Argania, Simmondsia chinensis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryEssential Oil), PelargoniumGraveolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Essential Oil), Citrus Limon (LemonEssential Oil)
No posts found