Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Man Company Beard Wax - Almond And Thyme - 50 g
Pamper your beard with the natural moisturising benefits of Almond & Thyme as you style it your way!
Beard Wax detailsStyle and nourish your beard, your way. Pamper it with the natural moisturizing benefits of Almond that is rich in Vitamin E and other beard-friendly nutrients that penetrate the hair to soften, strengthen and nourish it. Thyme lends a woody scent as well as phytonutrients vital for beard growth.
The Almond & Thyme Beard Wax works double duty to condition your mane while styling it at the same time.
- Available in a 50g jar
- Contains Almond & Thyme
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant, calming scent
Benefits of Beard Wax | Almond & Thyme
- Helps style beard: Tame beard frizz and style your beard any way you want as this beard wax is high on the styling quotient.
- Nourishes & promotes growth: Almond and Thyme provide nourishment to the beard hair, and are proven to promote growth of hair, so you can have a fuller looking beard.
- ‘Non-stiff’ and non-sticky look & feel: Since the beard wax is free of petroleum jelly and is made of natural ingredients, it doesn’t make your beard feel greasy and stiff and is easy to remove.
- Tackles skin inflammation: The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
Use once a day.
Since the wax is 100% natural, you don't need to worry about washing your beard for the stiffness from the wax. Time to show off that perfect groomed beard!
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- It has an earthy smell that lends itself to the experience.
Other Ingredients: Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Magnifera indica(mango) seed butter , prunus amygdalus, Simmondsia chinensisoil, Argania, Bosewellia serrata, palargonium, Junlperus communis
HOW TO USE?
- Step 1 Keep your beard clean and dry
- Step 2 Scoop some beard wax on the back of your thumb
- Step 3 Apply the wax thoroughly on your beard
- Step 4 Use a comb to style your beard
No posts found
No reviews found