An advanced course in street-smart business tactics from the bestselling author of What They Don’t Teach You At Harvard Business School.
The key to executive success is innovation, and if you want to keep up with today’s fast-paced global economy, you’d better keep up with Mark McCormack. Now, one of America’s hottest entrepeneurs teaches you how to sell more, manage better, and get the job done in the ’90s.
What They Still Don’t Teach You At Harvard Business School is a straight-talking, hard-hitting, practical guide to getting organized, moving ahead, and gaining the competitive edge. Here are a superstar businessman’s powerful winning strategies for buying, selling, managing, and negotiating that will give you the advantage no matter what the situation—in even the toughest business environments.
• How to land your first great job—and four ways to prove your worth for a higher salary.
• Ten ways careers (and companies) get stalled—and how to get them started again.
• The five attributes of a winner: how to make the most of limited opportunities.
• The keys to corporate culture: leadership, management, and networking.
• The ten commandments of street smarts.
• The seven most dangerous people in your company
. . . and much more!
Mark McCormack’s uniquely successful management style offers savvy advice for executives and executives-to-be on every rung of the corporate ladder. Now you no longer have to struggle to keep up with the competition—they’ll be struggling to keep up with you!
Author: Mark H. Mccormack
Publisher: Bantam Books/Random House
Publish Year: 1989
Payment Option: Cash on Delivery (Inside Valley), Bank Payment (Outside Valley)
Exchange/Return Policy: You can check the quality of product at the time of delivery, and can return the product at the time of delivery if found any defect.
No posts found